Solid Wood Exterior Ceiling System
Division Name: Hunter Douglas Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Web: www2.hunterdouglascontract.com/en-EE/home/index.jsp
- Address: ul. Marywilska 34 B 03-228 Warszawa Estonia
- Phone Number: +48 22 614 16 71
- Fax: +48 22 814 16 95
- Contact Us: Contact Us
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue saving your request, please try again.
SOLID WOOD EXTERIOR CEILING
The Solid Wood Exterior system is a wood solution in it's most natural form. A wide range of wood species are available, all with their own characteristics. Due to a special treatment, most wood species are suitable for exterior applications.
Why Solid Wood Exterior Ceiling?
When using Solid Wood Exterior systems you are creating an environmentally friendly and durable building with an authentic feel. Wood is a natural product that is alive, it breaths and with its own characteristics is suitable for wide range of design solutions. We aim to work closely, together with the designer, to come to the best end result. Because of this made-to-measure solution, installation time and cost are significantly reduced.
- An all natural and sustainable wooden ceilings solution with FSC/PEFC certification
- Special treatments allow the wood to be suitable for exterior applications
- Reaction to fire classification B-s2,d0 (higher classification on demand)
- An open or closed design with various widths
- Curved solutions possible by using a special carrier or CNC cutting.
- Can be used as interior, exterior or wall solution.
The Solid Wood Linear ceilings are suitable for all building sectors: Corperate, Transport (airports, metro-, bus -, train stations), Retail, Leisure, Public space, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education or Residential.
Design & Inspiration
Solid wood is a sustainable and 100% natural building material, which is more and more popular among designers. Wood, in any form, creates a sense of warmth within a space. Each wood specie has its own structure, characterstics and authentic touches such as growth patterns, noches and colour variations.
Colours & Finishes
Our range of wood species exceeds 20 different types , which can be given a stain, lacquer or colour finish.
In order to support the social, environmental and economic aspects of forest management, Hunter Douglas can use wood that is FSC or PEFC certified.
Cradle to Cradle
Cradle to Cradle design takes its inspiration from nature, in which all materials used can provide "nutrition" for nature or industry, maximize material value and safeguard ecosystems. This phylosophy is a vital part of the production of our solid wooden solutions.