Curved 84R ceilings
Division Name: Hunter Douglas Architectural United Kingdom
- Web: www.hunterdouglas.co.uk
- Address: Suite 2 - Newton House - Northampton Science Park Kings Park Road - Moulton Park Industrial Estate Northampton NN3 6LG United Kingdom
- Phone Number: +44 (0)1604 648229
- Fax: +44 1604 212863
- Contact Us: Contact Us
Division Name: Guthrie Douglas Window Covering
- Web: www.guthriedouglas.com
- Address: Heathcote Industrial Estate 12 Heathcote Way Warwick United Kingdom
- Phone Number: +44(0)1926 310850
- Contact Us: Contact Us
Division Name: NBK United Kingdom
- Web: nbkterracotta.com/
- Address: Cattermole Buildings Codnor Derbyshire DE5 9QA United Kingdom
- Phone Number: +44 (0) 1773 512 363
- Contact Us: Contact Us
Thank you for your information. We will be in touch with you shortly.
There was an issue saving your request, please try again.
Please accept the Privacy Agreement.
Name, email, company, phone, location and at least one product selection are required.
84R LINEAR CEILING
Luxalon® Curved 84R ceilings from Hunter Douglas add a twist to the traditional. Imagine concave, convex, and undulating forms that tempt a look upwards.
Why 84R Curved?
Curved metal ceilings are the perfect way to create arches and multilevel designs. Panels up to six meters in length let you define spaces large and small. With excellent acoustic properties and a variety of colours, finishes and curved options, these panels might just be the wave of the future.
- Standard product and production process, providing for an extremely cost effective curved metal ceiling solution
- Curved panels, allowing concave or convex or undulating ceilings with a fixed radius of 325mm or a variable minimum radius of 1000 mm
- Long and narrow panel ceilings, length made to measure up to 6000 mm, allowing swift installation and reducing the need for joints to a minimum
- The same easy panel-on-carrier suspension system as for standard 84R ceilings, allowing easy transition to straight ceilings using the same panel
- Linear, open ceiling surface, using a concealed carrier suspension system, allowing the chosen panel curve to determine the appearance of the ceiling
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze (Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark licensed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute).
Curved 84R ceilings are suitable for most building sectors including corporate, transport (airports, metro, bus & train stations) retail, leisure, public space, hospitality, healthcare & education environments.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Design & Inspiration
Curved 84R ceilings are the perfect way to create arches and multilevel designs. Panels up to six meters in length let you define spaces large and small. With excellent acoustical properties and a variety of colours, finishes and curved options, these panels might just be the wave of the future.
Colours & Finishes
The Hunter Douglas range of Metal Ceilings, are available in a range of standard colours that are suitable for most applications. For further information on ceiling types and the special finishes and colour ranges that are available for specific projects please contact our sales office.
The 84mm wide round edged panels in lengths up to 6000 mm long panels can be curved concave, convex or in undulating shapes. Either with a fixed radius of 325mm or a variable radius with a minimum of 1000mm. Curved panels have 150mm straight parts at both ends.
More product details
Further detailed information can be found in the downloads section below.
The acoustic performance in an office space, school or public building contributes to our well being as poor acoustic comfort can affect health, communication, safety, productivity and learning. Hunter Douglas high performance acoustic ceiling products are the best solution to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, comfort and an aesthetically pleasing environment. With the Luxalon 84R Curved Panel system an absorption value (αw) 0.75 can be obtained, depending on the ceiling and panel configuration. To further increase acoustic absorption, consider the ceiling radius: an increase in material surface quantity can result in up to 55% enhancement of absorption surface.
More information about acoustics
Further acoustic information can be found in the downloads section below.
Health and wellbeing
The Hunter Douglas Architectural range of ceiling products contribute to sustainable buildings through aesthetic solutions that enhance comfort and save energy. Promoting the health and well being of their occupants is arguably the most important function of building. Our shading solutions promote the use of healthy daylight without the hindrances of glare and thermal discomfort. Our acoustic ceilings are a key element in the provision of acoustic comfort.
Environmentally sound materials are the key to a sustainable building. Our strategy is to pick materials that have good environmental properties to start with. Many of our products are made of aluminum produced in our own smelters. We have optimised our processes to use up to 99% of recycled content to produce the right alloy for our products. Our wood is FSC certified and we embrace the Cradle to Cradle principle in our product development.
Reducing the energy use of the total building stock is key to the prevention of global warming. Most modern office buildings use more energy for cooling than heating. Effective management of the solar energy that passes through the transparent part of the façade is a key strategy in the prevention of overheating in both old and new buildings. Our high performance shading solutions bring substantial energy savings, while at the same time promoting health and wellbeing.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Keen on Green is an important company-wide initiative to reduce energy consumption, water usage and our overall carbon-footprint. We embrace the ISO 14001 framework to actively manage our Keen on Green objectives. Hunter Douglas and its employees actively support the communities in which we live and work, as well as those on a more global scale. Business is people. We pride ourselves on our worldwide network of experienced, intelligent, passionate and creative people who have consciously chosen Hunter Douglas as their employer.